Vivian Llambi & Associates (VLA) is a growing landscape architecture,
environmental design, and civil engineering firm located in Cincinnati,
Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky. VLA is currently seeking an entry-level
Landscape Designer or Landscape Architect with 1-3 years of professional
landscape design experience to join its team in the Cincinnati office.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate or graduate Landscape Architecture degree from an
- 1-3 years of professional landscape design experience.
- A high degree of proficiency with AutoCAD and MS Office.
- The ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team-oriented,
deadline-driven environment. This includes the ability to multi-task,
take direction from multiple team members, and prioritize work responsibilities.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Excellent work ethic.
- The willingness to learn and the motivation to develop oneself
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- A high degree of proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Sketchup.
- State registration as a Landscape Architect, or be on the path to
becoming licensed in the near term.
- Comprehensive knowledge of landscape plant materials of the Midwestern
- Some project management experience.
- The ability to complete or contribute to:
- Schematic Design, including hand-drawn and computer-rendered
- The preparation of Design Development and Construction Documents,
including Layout and Materials Plans, Grading Plans, Planting
Plans, Demolition Plans, Construction Details, and Technical Specifications.
- The preparation of cost estimates, including product research,
alternates, and quantity take-offs.
- The performance of Construction Administration responsibilities,
including shop drawing review, construction observation, and preparing
site visit reports and punch lists.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is VLA's policy to exert its best efforts to provide equal
employment opportunity. The management of VLA is committed to the fair
and impartial evaluation of all applicants for employment and candidates
for promotion without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, disability,
or national origin.